5.12.2013

Well, let be honest

Well, as you can see, I have a pleasure in special post about The Used, so I apologize if I post A LOT about them, please let me know if you want to see another band here, and please let me know if it gets too tiresome see: The Used, The Used, The Used, another band, The Used, The Used.

The Used is for me the best band ever, and I and I recommend it to everyone and I know that after a while it gets boring. If you know good bands too, let me know, I love meeting new bands, and who knows I turn a fan.

Well, to break this boredom, I leave here some pictures I like about some bands and some links of gifs.

Gifs:
BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB

BMTH BMTH BMTH BMTH BMTH

The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used The Used

ETF ETF ETF ETF ETF

PTV PTV PTV PTV PTV PTV PTV PTV PTV PTV

Megan Joy Megan Joy Megan Joy Megan Joy Megan Joy Megan Joy

MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR

30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM 30STM

Pics (I'll only post a photo of each band because the post is very large) :



























(I'm sorry for the bad quality of the images :(  and I put more The Used than the other bands, please don't kill me x.x)


-hugs-